These are small rare earth magnets – 0.25″ cubed. Composed of Neodymium/Iron/Boron (NdFeB), these magnets are curiously strong and make for a great way to attach tools to a metal workbench, hold small children to a fridge, and as a trigger for reed switches.
- Activates the reed switch at a distance of about 3cm. and many other applications.
- Max Working Temperature: 80°C/176°F
- Tolerance: Approx 0-0.1mm
- Plating: Nickel + Copper + Nickel Triple Layer Plated
- Neodymium magnet is extremely powerful, pls take care of your fingers or other body parts to avoid injured between 2 pieces big magnet;
- Neodymium magnet is very fragile & easy damaged, pls handle gently
- The max operating temperature is 80°C/176°F.