DIY Mini Drone Kit
Pakistan Science Club sciencestore.pk presents a simple and customize DIY Mini Drone Kit which consists of the necessary components to build the drone.
The circuits on a real drone are more complicated. The drone you will make in this project has a very simple circuit. When you turn the battery pack on, all four motors spin at full speed and generate lift. The drone keeps going up until it flies off the guide pole and crashes.
DIY drone kits material:
- Large sticks (4)
- 10×26 mm DC motors with 1 mm shafts (4).
- Mini plastic propellers for 1-mm motor shafts (4: 2 CW and 2 CCW)
- 30 AWG stranded wire
- Battery holder with cover and switch
- 3.7V-4.2V 800mAh 18650 rechargeable battery cell
- Drinking straw
- MDF sheet 2 by 5 inch
- The instruction guide can be found at the science buddies website link is sciencebuddies.org/stem-activities/diy-mini-drones
Video tutorial of DIY Mini Drone Kit