If you’ve watched videos on a smartphone, then you know it can be tough to really enjoy the show on such a small screen. For those who are strapped for cash and/or in the mood to do something creative, make your own projector. All you need is a cardboard box, a smartphone with videos, and a few basic tools. You end up with a real, working projector that you’ve made with your own hands. Spend your money on something else!
- Buy online DIY Projector Kit in Pakistan.
- Understand light and its properties.
- Explore interesting applications of lens.
- Learn about image and its types.
- Working project model.
- Hands on skill development for school kids.
- Focus on the topics of Light, Optics and optical instruments from Grade 6th – 10th.
- For children 9+