Introducing the Pakistan Science Club’s STEM Resource Kit Box, designed for children aged 8 to 14. This kit encompasses construction materials for 5 engaging projects.
Embark on a journey of learning and exploration as you delve into various scientific concepts with hands-on experiences provided by the STEM Be A Maker STEM Kit 1.0. Immerse yourself in practical education through this kit, which allows you to engage with STEM concepts directly. With the kit, you can not only learn but also create over 5 exciting projects, including a telescope, motor propeller car, worm robot, hovercraft, and USB table fan.
Step-by-Step instruction and video tutorials: Science Projects for kids age 8 to 14 can be made at Home
- Make your child learn and explore the concept of electronics in practice.
- Provide your child with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) Learning and boost their skills at an early age with a practical learning experience on the working of Switch, LED, Motor, lens
- With over 5 real-world related projects to develop – a truly experiential learning
- This will open the child’s interests to other mechanisms around them in their lives, and they experience the world through their new engineering vision.
Projects you can make from Be A Maker STEM Kit 1.0
The telescope is an interesting hands-on project that helps students to learn about the lens and its working with daily life applications. Use this DIY telescope kit to explore the science of some of the earliest telescopes!
Buy an online Hovercraft Project Kit in Pakistan it’s more hands-on than the 4M Hover Racer Science Kit, DIY Mechanical Engineering Airboat
Worm Robot is unique and handmade. We work by design and endeavor to create like products. This handmade product is made by Pak Science Club’s Team.
In this project, students will learn how to make air propeller cars using basic techniques. This project is great for a maker space or mechanical engineering challenge at school, library, or home.
It is a capacity-building hands-on project along with fun, using USB Table Fan Kit, Students will learn to make a personalized low-cost USB fan to help them stay cool during summer.
- Made in Pakistan
- Most of the parts are degradable and environment friendly
- Recycle Eco-Friendly Packing material