DIY Astronomical Telescope Kit
The telescope is an interesting hands-on project that helps students to learn about the lens and its working with daily life applications. Use this DIY telescope kit to explore the science of some of the earliest telescopes!
Use this DIY Astronomical Telescope Kit to explore the science of some of the earliest telescopes! Build a single, simple refracting telescope & study different aspects of basic astronomical viewing.
The refracting telescopes used centuries ago had much poorer clarity and precision compared to today’s high-tech telescopes. Despite this, historic astronomers used these ancient telescopes to make amazing advances in our understanding of the universe.
- Buy online DIY Astronomical Telescope Kit in Pakistan
- Explore stars and sky.
- Learn about light and optics.
- Understand Lens, its properties, and working principle.
- Working project model.
- Hands-on skill development for young kids.
- Relates to the topics of Light, Optics, and optical instruments from Grade 6th – 10th.
- Recommended for children 9+
Note: Tripod stand isn’t included in this kit
Related Products for schools students, homeschoolers and Kids
- Mini Hand Made Astronomical Telescope
- Telescope Lens (Convex Lens)
- How to make Astronomical Telescope at Home | STEAM / Science Project
Science Store Recommended for beginners a low-cost Powerful Hand Made Astronomical Telescope
Video Tutorial of DIY Telescope
Subscribe to Pakistan Science Club Youtube Channel