Hand-made a Wind Turbine Kit | School Project for kids in Primary, middle, and high school.
This set is ideal for developing a science fair experiment or school project, or for exploring just for fun! You’ll get to build your own model wind turbine, investigate how it works, and see it create and store power.
Here is just some of what you can do with this wind turbine kit: harness energy to make a colored light glow or motor spin; work with generators & electrical circuits; plus find out how a super-capacitor stores wind energy like a battery. Then design and test your own wind turbine blades using the materials included in the kit.
Note: Product designed by Pakistan Science Club (Pakistan Science Club inspires a lifelong interest in science, math and technology by engaging diverse communities through interactive and innovative programs)
What’s included in the kit?
- Sturdy frame: wooden base
- Convenient size: 10″ tall for easy, indoor use
- 4 blades
- 4×6 inch model house
- DC Generator
What are the experiments?
- Simple Motor – show how a wind turbine works
- Simple Generator to generate electricity & light an LED
- Motor & Generator – use wind energy from one motor to power another
- How Much Power? – measure power output (voltage & amperage)
- Using Potential Energy – charge a capacitor & use it to power a motor
- Series & Parallel Circuits – study circuits & light up to 3 LEDs
- Double the Power? – connect two motors to the LEDs
What concepts are covered?
- What Wind Turbines Are
- How Wind Power Works
- Motors & Generators
- Practical Energy
- Further, Study Ideas
Looking for a wind turbine science fair experiment kit? Read the experiment suggestions below.
Science Fair Project Ideas:
- How much wind energy can you store using the capacitor?
- Measure the volts and amps using the multimeter.
- How much power can your turbine produce while outside on a windy day? Enough to light up an LED?
- Curious about renewable energy? Connect a solar cell in series or parallel circuit with the wind turbine. How much power is generated?
- Top 7 Wind Energy Working Model of Science Fair Project
- DIY Science Project: Wind Turbine Science Fair Project
- DIY Science Project: Windmill Water pump design and construction
- How to make Working Model of the windmill Project with Cardboard for school students
- Make your Own vertical Axis Wind Turbine Science Fair Project