DIY Wind Turbine Kit | School Science Project
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 8 cm|
Buy online Handmade a Wind Turbine Kit in Pakistan. Best demonstrator project about renewable energy conversion and generating electricity from wind energy for classroom or science fair/exhibition buy this wind turbine & discover how it works with this science-fair-friendly kit.
DIY a Wind Turbine Kit & | School Project for kids in Primary, middle, and high school.
This set is ideal for developing a science fair experiment or school project and for exploring just for fun! You’ll get to build your own model wind turbine, investigate how it works, and see it create and store power.
Here are just some of what you can do with this wind turbine kit: harness energy to make a colored light glow or motor spin; work with generators & electrical circuits; plus find out how a super-capacitor stores wind energy like a battery. Then design and test your own wind turbine blades using the materials included in the kit.
Note: Product designed by Pakistan Science Club (Pakistan Science Club inspires a lifelong interest in science, math, and technology by engaging diverse communities through interactive and innovative programs)
What’s included in the kit?
DIY Windmill kit
- Frame: wooden base
- 4 blades
- 4×6 inch model house
- DC Generator
- Nuts and bolt
What are the experiments?
- Simple Motor – show how a wind turbine works
- Simple Generator to generate electricity & light an LED
- Motor & Generator – use wind energy from one motor to power another
- How Much Power? – measure power output (voltage & amperage)
- Using Potential Energy – charge a capacitor & use it to power a motor
- Series & Parallel Circuits – study circuits & light up to 3 LEDs
- Double the Power? – connect two motors to the LEDs
What concepts are covered?
- What Wind Turbines Are
- How Wind Power Works
- Motors & Generators
- Practical Energy
- Further, Study Ideas
Looking for a wind turbine science fair experiment kit? Read the experiment suggestions below.
Science Fair Project Ideas:
- How much wind energy can you store using the capacitor?
- Measure the volts and amps using the multimeter.
- How much power can your turbine produce while outside on a windy day? Enough to light up an LED?
- Curious about renewable energy? Connect a solar cell in a series or parallel circuit with the wind turbine. How much power is generated?
- Top 7 Wind Energy Working Model of Science Fair Project
- DIY Science Project: Wind Turbine Science Fair Project
- DIY Science Project: Windmill Water pump design and construction
- How to make Working Model of the windmill Project with Cardboard for school students
- Make your Own vertical Axis Wind Turbine Science Fair Project
Shazia L. (verified owner) –
my kids love this project.
It can not working with slow air we tried with air blower than led glowing brightly .
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Faraz (verified owner) –
It’s beautiful working fine.
ZARWA (verified owner) –
Science Store PK –
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.
waqudashi (verified owner) –
Hafsa Saman (verified owner) –
Good service 👍