Hydraulic Robotic Arm Science Project Kit
Buy online Science Project Kit Hydraulic Robotic Arm in Pakistan, The hydraulic robotic arm is a popular project to learn about simple machines and mechanisms, the activity also explains hydraulic pressure, Pascal’s principle, its importance, and various applications.
This fully functional hydraulic arm is an excellent demonstration of a hydraulic power system for both kids and adults. The frame is made from die-cut plywood and uses six syringes and three pieces of rubber tubing to maneuver the claw and arm.
A significant amount of assembling and gluing is required (1-2 hours), but the finished product is well worth the effort. This hydraulic robotic arm kit is a great product for anyone interested in STEM fields such as engineering or the manufacturing industry. This robot arm functions on some of the same principles that drive real-world machines. Hydraulic robot arms like this one are used for mass manufacturing operations, such as auto assemblies.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Adult supervision is required.
Color is not included in the kit
Let's explore this amazing DIY Hydraulic Robotic Arm. Incredibly interesting to build, with simple steps to follow and a unique robotic arm at the end. A great way to introduce and experience a complex concept of hydraulic pressure. Amal did the project in 1 hour and the kids just can't stop using it since then.
Spark your Child's Imagination
This robot arm functions on some of the same principles that drive real-world machines. Hydraulic robot arms like this one are used for mass manufacturing operations, such as auto assemblies.
- Enhancing skills through DIY Do-it-Yourself method of learning
- Giving wings to their aspirations
- Creating a buzz for innovation
- Boosting creativity within a child
- An exciting project to understand Pascal’s Principle.
- Learn about Hydraulic pressure, its properties, and its various applications.
- Working project kit for Science Fair and exhibition.
- DIY for school-going teens.
- Help kids to understand machines, their types, and robotic fundamentals.
- Address topics of Pressure, Pascal law, Machines, and Robotics for 5th – 8th graders.
- Suitable for children above 8 years.
- Best STEAM kit for children 8+