Hydraulic Robotic Arm Science Project Kit
Unassembled Robotic Arm Kit, Assembled Robotic Arm Kit
This fully functional hydraulic arm is an excellent demonstration of a hydraulic power system for both kids and adults. The frame is made from die-cut plywood and uses six syringes and three pieces of rubber tubing to maneuver the claw and arm.
A significant amount of assembling and gluing is required (1-2 hours), but the finished product is well worth the effort. This hydraulic robotic arm kit is a great product for anyone interested in STEM fields such as engineering or the manufacturing industry. This robot arm functions on some of the same principles that drive real-world machines. Hydraulic robot arms like this one are used for mass manufacturing operations, such as auto assemblies.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Adult supervision is required.
Color is not included in the kit
Let's explore this amazing DIY Hydraulic Robotic Arm. Incredibly interesting to build, with simple steps to follow and a unique robotic arm at the end. A great way to introduce and experience a complex concept of hydraulic pressure. Amal did the project in 1 hour and the kids just can't stop using it since then.
Spark your Child's Imagination
This robot arm functions on some of the same principles that drive real-world machines. Hydraulic robot arms like this one are used for mass manufacturing operations, such as auto assemblies.
- Enhancing skills through DIY Do-it-Yourself method of learning
- Giving wings to their aspirations
- Creating a buzz for innovation
- Boosting creativity within a child
- An exciting project to understand Pascal’s Principle.
- Learn about Hydraulic pressure, its properties, and its various applications.
- Working project kit for Science Fair and exhibition.
- DIY for school-going teens.
- Help kids to understand machines, their types, and robotic fundamentals.
- Address topics of Pressure, Pascal law, Machines, and Robotics for 5th – 8th graders.
- Suitable for children above 8 years.
- Best STEAM kit for children 8+