Science Project Vertical Axis Wind Turbine
An interesting hands-on project to learn about renewable energy and converting wind energy into electrical energy by making a new type of wind turbine.
- Buy Online Science Project vertical axis wind turbine in Pakistan.
- It is an exciting hands-on activity to explore different types of wind turbines, their working, and their efficiency.
- Understand Wind energy and its significance.
- It’s also, an excellent project to learn about the engineering design process.
- Suitable for ages 9 and above.
- Relates to the topic of Energy, its conversion, types, and applications for grades 6th – 8th
- Can be demonstrated and presented at Science fairs, competitions, and classroom activities.
- Made in Pakistan
- Most of the parts are degradable and environment friendly
- Recycle Eco-Friendly Packing material
Watch the video Tutorial on Wind turbine at Pakistan Science Club STEAM resources DoScience