Looking for a fun, educational gift for a child? This little house shaped night light runs on solar energy. Easy to assemble. Place your house on the windowsill to charge the battery. 5 hours of charging in sunlight t= 5 hours of lighting.
- Do It Yourself Wooden Solar Power Fan House
- Simple and yet educational
- Suitable for age 8 years old and above
- Come with everything needed to assemble as a solar-powered House.
- Powered by Solar panel
- No soldering is needed
- Learn about renewable energy, solar power, and electric motor 🙂
- Fitted dimensions:
- Easy DIY Assembly (no glue needed!)
- Remove the house from the pre-cut sheet of cardboard.
- Wooden parts for the house structure
- 1 x Small Solar Panel
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Small Propeller
- 2 x cover
- Some double-sided tape
- 1 x LED